ARE YOU OR YOUR ORGANIZATION INTERESTED IN HOSTING A TALK OR TRAINING?
Alexandria is an effervescent, captivating, and thought-provoking speaker who combines uncut story-telling with unconventional wisdom to challenge the mind and push the collective forward.
She is furthering a movement of self-reverence, protecting our peace, pledging allegiance to the self, and elevating our minds to grow and heal through the power of learning and building knowledge.
To further a movement is to speak.
Topics include & are not limited to:
- Stand Up, Ya'll! Don't Be Humble!
- The Highly Sensitive Person: Forging A Cultural Renaissance
- The Cultural Renaissance: Rebirth Your Identity
- Authenticity Represents Our Integrity -- Ego Preserves Our Integrity
- Self-Reverence Is Self-Love In Action
- Healing From Our Trauma Isn't A Choice -- It's a Responsibility
Speaking connects hearts and unites minds in community.
"When I saw you speak I thought: 'This woman is wild! I've got to get to know her!"
Speak. Educate. Transform.
Speak. Challenge. Reform.
Speak. Create. Elevate.
If you would like to book me to speak at your event, please contact Phoenix Jackson.